2.25.2009

ITALIANS DO IT BETTER


I'm obsessed with the new Missoni campaign shot by Steven Miesel. Please excuse the poor image quality for these things were hard to come by! I also couldn't find the particular one I was looking for (which includes some amazing Marilyn style bathing beauty swimsuits) but these are pretty much awesomeness as well.



I would ask when Missoni became so gorgeous, but since they've been making state of the art knitwear since the beginning of time, I kind of have to assume it's me who has changed.
Get with the times girlfrandddd.

4 comments:

  1. The photos have a lot of style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those photos are definetly awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - thanks! I'm glad you like it!

    That shoot is so cool

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shoot and GREAT fall '09 collection i'm in loveee!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?