12.18.2008

YEAR OF THE SHOE

"It" bags are out, and "it" shoes rule. What are "it" shoes? Peep these Rodarte heels to find out.
I forgot who did the blue ones (damn), but the gold ones are by Christian Louboutin (see the hint of red sole at the heel?). I really love walking around barefoot, but if shoes like these are lying around... well, I'd at least have to try them on. I'm like, supergay for them. I don't even really want to wear them so much as I just want to look at them.
Creep mode alert.

ADDENDUM:
Prada and Miu Miu have been making surrealistic dream heels for years. It's kind of their schtick. But now it's like all the fancy fashionistas want fun feet. Forget function. F that (alliteration) !

1 comment:

  1. Umm yeah the first pair is on my Christmas list smashed between an iPhone and a vampire. Personally I think I have a better shot at getting the vampire than those sick shoes...ah well

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?