1.23.2010

BE WEDNESDAY ADDAMS FOR A MINUTE


You know when you put on an outfit and you're like "yeahhhhh, this one feels like me" and you want to wear it everyday for the next three days and feel pretty damn good about your sheer genius and the state of the world in general? Well, that's how I feel today-- gothic, girly, grunge and lolita all rolled into one. I love it.










I'm submitting this one to Weardrobe's Best Winter Accessories look because this scarf is oh-so-adorable. It has rows and rows of fluffy white pom poms on the ends that make me feel like a little lamb.





1. Thrifted Angie dress, $4.
2. Unbranded black cardigan, $Free from work.
3. Secondhand Sisley scarf, $4.50, work.
4. Fleurish legging pants, $39, Dillard's.
5. Stripey socks, $Free, gift from grandma (aww).

6. Natural Comfort platforms, $20, The Dressing Room.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this outfit.
    Check out my blog at:
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/
    Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool outfit (:
    love the scarf and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your excitement. Love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your scarf! Those Prada pictures are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?