11.25.2008

F AND F


So I found this really badass site that lets you make "sets" like the one above. Try not to make fun of it too hard because it's only my first one. Anywho, as you may have guessed I'm all about some fringe and feathers this season. But you don't have to take my word for it; fringe + feathers made it to Bazaar's "in" list. And you KNOW those lists are like the handbook of the fashion police. It's a good thing too because TRS says I gotta dress up for Wednesday's special Thanksgiving edition of VELCRO at the Spanish Moon. Indians will be cutting up some pilgrims so choose your friends wisely.

Just put some feathers in your hair and let's go already.
I hate pictures of myself.
but I lurve this cozy white v-neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?