5.18.2011

PREGNANCY TUNICS


No, there's nothing that exciting to report over here. Except that last weekend we invited some good people over for impromptu red beans and rice, a Louisiana favorite. The house specialty, however, was the creamed orange butter I whipped up. It's my secret recipe, and it is divine. We dabbed, smeared, and dolloped it on top of cornbread. I added mustard to my red beans, because that's just how I like 'em.


This vintage pregnancy lace overlay (think Betty Draper) has the best floral/rhinestone trimmed pockets. You can see some of the textural trimming taking over my arm there.
Vintage (vintage thrift) lace tunic, Mossimo black tee, Topshop bird shorts, Vince Camuto sandals
more of the lace skeleton.


1 comment:

  1. Pregnancy related problems are quite mild and do not have any serious health problems. Generally women are healthy during pregnancy. The minor problems are considered as the physical symptoms that are considered normal during pregnancy.

    UltraMeal UltraMeal

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?