3.17.2009

COLE MOHR

This guy is from Texas.
You probably know him because he's the one wearing ladies' frocks and bags and shoes in the Marc by Marc Jacobs ads. He's not really my cup of tea except for maybe in that v neck --HELLO RIDICULOUS BLUE EYES-- but I do find myself strangely attracted to his tattoo. The AprilMayJune one scrawled across his decolletage. Anyone know the significance? Do boys have decolletage? It's killing me.

Oh and I'll be disappearing for a while. Life is hectic and I have to write my thesis in the next 2 weeks or so. You know, master's degree whatevs NBD WTF FML. My defense is on April 15th. After that, FREEDOM! well, sort of.

pictures

6 comments:

  1. what a sexy sexy boy, i love his eyes and that tattoo! i never found him attractive in the marc ads but i guess i changed my mind.
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh cole...harhar, across his decollage? strange.

    alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dude.
    the blue vneck photo KILLS. very josh hartnett and i guess the point of his androgyny is precisely that chameleon ability. minorly creepy but majorly hot.
    and al the best with that thesis! haha. i mean it!

    andrea oxoxxx
    Life In Technicolor

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah yes... I've been a fan for awhile.... there's just something about him, very boyish. He brings out the dirty old lady in me.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. he's from texas?
    whaaat?

    i love those marc by marc jacobs ads... :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?