8.07.2010

ALL BUTTONED UP

Ohhhh, that breeze is making me dream of fall. And with the cool wind comes the need for a new jacket....new boots... a new bag...new socks... and new sleepy shorts...(or is that just the retail push I'm feeling? Consumerism can be such an ice queen). Either way, let's talk fall wardrobe wish lists.

First up, a top that's buttoned from the bottom up. Whether it's a sleeveless summer camp style (a la YSL), a crisp white school marm cut (as in Cacharel), or a double-knit ingenue version (hello Miu Miu my dear friend!), I'm all about a top that gives good collar. Prim, it is; boring, it is not.

A few of my favorite neck decorators:





YSL, Marni, Marc Jacobs, Cacharel, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu, Miu
all via Style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?