5.19.2010

Fashion Family

Speaking of moms and Mother's Day and all that, I was just wondering if any of your moms were your fashion inspiration? My mom isn't so much now (trust me, I try desperately to remedy this), though she did kind of have it going on back in the day. She rocked that light blue eyeshadow hard, which I think is the modern day equivalent of Jersey shore sharkskin. Unfortunately, I don't have any pics with me in NY.

What I do have, however, is this amazing photo of my grandparents from the 70s. They're so perfectly nerd chic that I die with tater tots in my pocket. I mean, not even Weezer can pull this off so well.



I can't help but think that if I saw these kids in Williamsburg, I'd want to hang with them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?