3.03.2010

YOU ARE CORDIALLY INVITED....

to Blog Birthday #2! I am not exactly sure where or when that will occur, but you can bet your bottom dollar that Fernando will be there.


I honestly can't believe it. Two years ago, I was sitting on the wooden floors of my large two-story townhouse in Baton Rouge Louisiana, yes LOUISIANA, scribbling out some disorganized thoughts (which later in the evening became blog post numero uno, denim on denim whaaa whaaa), made even more disorganized by my scrawling handwriting and inability to properly map out spacing on paper (not an atypical occurrence)....... and now here I am blogging in NEW YORK em-effin CITY, sitting in a tiny, albeit cozy, apartment, having dipped my toes into the fashion scene at Harper's Bazaar and Three Fleur de Lys (plus offering some minor assistance in styling gigs), enjoying the glittery snowstorms but still searching for sunshine, planning a vintage cocktail dress and bridal sale event, and generally trying to catch a break.


When all is said and done, however, I am kind of living the dream.



Thank you.

images via weheartit

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! My first is...OMG its today! I seriously JUST REALIZED THAT RIGHT NOW! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm just in the beginning...

    www.natassialea.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! i love this post. that cat!

    i follow you now; feel free to follow me.
    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?