4.27.2011

VERY VALENTINO


Today's attire is inspired by Valentino's Spring 2011 RTW (a collection so good that I want the slideshow to be never ending) and a complete lack of time.

My basic approach for a 25 minute get-ready is to throw on a dress (any of them!) plus some accessories, blush, and mascara, and then it's out the door for me. Oh, and a few strokes with an eyebrow pencil for good measure. If you remember one thing, it should be this: DO NOT FORGET THE EYEBROW PENCIL.

details:


Make your frock a vintage-y keyhole-d version and your shoes the be-studded kind, and suddenly you're Valentino casual for a Wednesday at the office.
I mean, that's what I did today. What about you?

old navy dress/vince camuto sandals/revlon lilac pastelle
[disclaimer: objects in photos may appear more pissed than they actually are, promise.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, hello, and what are you thinking?